Labels

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Trend

     Well, I've noticed a real downward trend in my posts in the last two months. They've been really hard months, but I dislike that I'm coming accross as some depressive and depressing person. I'm really not.
     For instance, today I had lunch with Andrew and we discovered that a whole bunch of ridiculous and made-up lyrics fit into the melody of Lennon's "Give Peace A Chance", which was quite enjoyable. You pretty much cannot fail.
     Also, two nights ago, Andrew had this discussion with B:

      Andrew: B, would you like a chainsaw?
       B: *nods, smiling*
       Andrew: What would you do with a chainsaw?
       B: Cut off everybody's arms...
       Andrew: Oh, now we know who's not getting a chainsaw for Christmas. Oh! Here, B... what you should have said is, "I'd build homes for the homeless!"
       B: Out of arms?

:-D

I am SO proud.

 

2 comments: